Saturday, November 20, 2010

Links

I sprained my thumb on lap one at the NCSU cx race and proceeded to race for the win (FTW). The following week I ignored the swelling to the best of my ability and proceeded to race the bumpiest course yet at WVU - and win. After another week of thumb not healing I decided to race at VT on the bumpiest course of all time thinking, F this F that, FTW, and did not win. A week later I saw a doctor who told me to see another doctor who told me to have a splint made. Now I have a really cool custom splint and 6 weeks to enjoy the off season.

Other projects in the works:

webmastering: acccycling.org, omphotos.jessicagreenberg.com, and aaronoakes.jessicagreenberg.com

Photo gallery coming soon to omphotos.jessicagreenberg.com

Writing a business plan and marketing materials for my very own small business. I plan to be in the business of managing and racing for a small professional and grassroots mountain bike/cyclocross team. Also hoping to kick the coaching up a notch, know any potential clients? Send them my way and if they sign up I'll give you a reward. Official reward posters are coming soon. wenzelcoaching.com

Also currently working on finishing the ol' thesis and pulling out the best of the best for publication at the professional level in the 'scholarly literature'.

1 comment: