Saturday, October 24, 2009

cross

Today was the first race of the NCCX series. I think I finished 6th in the pro 1/2 winning the collegiate category. The end of October is usually when the legit 'cross racers are starting to get their racing legs under them, and this was my third race weekend in a row. This year I am not a legit cross racer. Earlier today:





The first weekend of racing the collegiate cats ran with the pro 1/2 race, I finished 5th or 6th winning the college race. Day two was slightly worse, 8th in the pro 1/2 and 2nd in college. Then I flew back to New England, where the cross scene is significantly better. Saturday I raced poorly and finished 9th or so in the pro 1/2 and Sunday it rained all day and I lost feeling in most of my body. I finished 5th. There were no collegiate categories.







Photo credits on the first two go to Kai, and the last three are Giana's. Thanks for sharing.

1 comment:

  1. Is the fact that you are not a "legit" cross racer this year due to the fact that you are a now "legit" student? Because that just does not make any sense. The two go hand in hand. Hup, hup, kidd-o. You've got talent, so does time. It waits for no man.

    ReplyDelete