Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Justin is coming

There's a special occasion coming up called collegiate mountain bike national championships, or something like that. The part that makes it so special is that Justin, formerly of UMBRC fame and currently a resident of the beaver state (Oregon), is coming out to race. Oh yea, the race is in the tar heel state (NC).

Below is part of a custody battle for young Justin that transpired this morning, highlighting just how special this occasion is.



me:i don't know if we could fit all 5 of us

would you mind driving FB? or i could prob fit him too but not the two of yous

he was thinking coming in wed night

Caitlin: yeah sho

I'll keep him Wednesday too

me: no way. I'm keepin' him

I have the cage set up already and everything

with his little water bottle on the side

i just bought fresh cedar chips

Caitlin : no way!!!
I've been Justin proofing my house for months

I just finished getting all breakable items above 4 ft

me: But I put a plastic cover on my couch and got those 3 ft high barriers to block off doorways

Caitlin: I plugged all the empty outlets
and rerouted all things in an outlet so the wires run through the wall

me: I guess what we'll have to do is when he lands, we'll both stand at opposite sides of the room and call him, whoever he goes to can have him

no cheating either, I don't want to see you sneaking bacon in your pockets or anything like that

Caitlin: and I don't want to see you with a bowl of granola and yogurt



No comments:

Post a Comment