Thursday, September 11, 2008

As requested

Some folks have taken and posted several hundred photos from the Shenandoah 100 mountain bike race. Some others have found the ones of me and sent links in my general direction. I too have found a few, and for the benefit of anyone who would like to see them I will now post them here.

This is maybe my favorite one of me having fun while all the other kids sucking my wheel look less jazzed. It may have been 7:30am by the time this photo was taken.




This one must have been towards the end, I look lost.



Still early in the game, I'm giving a thumbs up. This was the first time I remember having my picture taken in this race.



I'm clearly disgusted with the depth of this river crossing, or the dog in the trail.



All done, and in less than a standard 8 hour work day. No lunch break.



No comments:

Post a Comment