Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Partial Credit

Do you remember exams? I vaguely did until yesterday. I took one yesterday and another today, this was the first time in a few years I had taken an exam. The past several days I've been a bit stressed out about attempting to learn sufficient material to get good enough grades on two exams to not get kicked out of school. The jury is still out, but I feel as though a tremendous weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Having these two exams out of the way is a welcomed relief that will last for up to three whole weeks before I realize there's another exam soon.

I think the weight on my shoulders has relocated itself in my back. Last night I rolled around on a lacrosse ball, which helped it a little.

Anyone remember how to use the Arrhenius equation to get a viscosity of a Newtonian fluid at a temperature when two other temperatures and viscosity are known? I didn't, so I'm hoping for partial credit.

In related news I really like diagrams. Here's one I made to show what is meant by plug flow in pseudoplastic materials:


No comments:

Post a Comment